Small Business Website Design Package
Need to get started with your online presence on a budget ?
Use one of our styled website templates and we’ll set it up, install your logo (we can design one at an additional cost here), add your content and integrate your social media. These type of websites can be completed within 7 – 14 days. SEO plugin is included ( search engine optimization) to ensure your website is found and searched by Google and Bing.
The Web Vision Small Business Websites package allows you to have an search engine friendly website that is up and running within 7-14 days.
|Hosting: All hosting is not included in the pricing. This is where your website is located and stored. We have VIP relationships with GoDadddy, Bluehost and Siteground. We will setup your hosting for you. Enter all information and upload the WordPress framework to get started on your project.|
|Fill out the convenient form on this page and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Web Vision will schedule your installation and coordinate all info with you to get started.|
|Logo: If you have a logo, please submit that in .png, .eps or high res .jpg file. If you do not have a logo, please check our logo section and Web Vision can design your next logo for you. Additional fees will apply.|
|Content: You will be able to send us your content in Microsoft Word or a Text file. Word is preferred for ease of use. Please have your content ready to go throughout the web design process. If you don’t have any content, we can create that for you for an additional charge. But, nobody knows about your business better than you 🙂|
Graphics: We can use some our large selection of graphics we have accumulated over the years or you can choose from places like Big Stock Images or I Stock Photo. Images are only a $1-$3 each in most cases if you need different images than our stock library.
|Review: After all content is uploaded, you will be able to review the site and then we will publish and you are on your way!|
What we will do for YOU!
- Installation of the WordPress Platform
- Installation of the website theme.
- Installation of plugins that will work for you.
- Installation and configuration of SEO.
- Home page configuration.
- Header edited to include your website name or logo.
- Custom color scheme matching logo if you want.
- Banner rotation if this section applies to your theme. (3 Slides)
- Images to be provided by yourself or use stock images.
- Content entry for up to ten pages.
- Contact page set up.
- Social icons linked to your social media profiles.
- XML sitemap creation. This is so search engines can index your website.
- DNS update to point your existing URL / Domain Name over to your new website (if needed).